Friday, October 1, 2010

Urban Greek Goddess - Family-Style Home Cooking for one plus leftovers.

Nobody is more wary of high maintenance cooking like me.
If there is a lot of clean up, if there is a lot of special coordination of the whisking and the chopping and the grating and the pulverizing...forget about it.

The only time I can really go all out is when I am cooking for a big group of people, for Christmas or Thanksgiving. And then, when I say I go all out, I go all out.

But perhaps I am not really a slothful cook, but rather that I learned from a very young age that some of the most delicious meals I have ever had, included no more than 5 ingredients, didn't involve any fancy maneuvers, and cooked in about half an hour.

This is why I have started this blog. To chronicle my sporadic adventures in the kitchen cooking meals for the busy urbanite, who doesn't want to compromise on the quality or break the bank. These meals were never intended for one, but will get just the same kind of love and magic that mom put into it.

May you eat healthy, fresh, and feel fantastic.

Feelin fine in my urban kitchen.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment